- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: wind farms birds
*** Federal court throws out scheme allowing windmills to kill bald and golden eagles for the next 30 years American Thinker Thomas Lifson 13 August 2015 At last, a federal court has taken a move to limit the slaughter of … Continue reading