- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
- Autism : A colourful history
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Pat Swords; High Court; Four Courts; Pat Rabbitte; NREAP; EirGrid; EU; wind energy; wind turbines; pylons; Labour; Fianna Fail; Sinn Fein; Green Party; Eamon Ryan
The second Principle of Natural Justice is Nemo Iudex In Causa Sua which means that a person is not allowed to be a judge in his own cause. This ancient principle is the basis for the concept of bias in … Continue reading
SWORDS -V- MINISTER FOR COMMUNICATIONS ENERGY AND NATURAL & ORS 2013/4122 P “The case came up in for mention in front of the registrar today and the State requested extra time to evaluate new documents. It now goes back to … Continue reading
Readers of my previous blog on the upcoming case of Pat Swords vs Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources have asked me to supply the various judgments that Pat has secured along the way, despite the Minister’s dogged attempts … Continue reading
Swords -v- Minister for Communications Energy and Natural Resources & ors 2013/4122 P – 6th May 2014