- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Owen Martin
The excellent blog produced by Owen Martin makes a very valid point: even if you don’t give a damn about the environment, you do care what is being pinched out of your pocket to keep the Great Wind Swindle alive. … Continue reading →