- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: negligence; patient deaths
The ongoing scandal concerning the deliberate downgrading of what used to be Waterford Regional Hospital in favour of Cork raises interesting legal questions, particularly regarding the liability of a Minister for the actions of his own department, and in this … Continue reading →