- Suing Windfarms for Nuisance
- So you say you wanna Revolution?
- Cans can bounce (back)
- Kicking Cans?
- Minister concedes to setback and zoning for wind farms in Donegal
- Wind energy is not the answer to Ireland’s emission problem
- The Hidden Human Tragedy Caused by Incessant Wind Turbine Noise
- Have Your Say! Revision of Wind Energy Development Guidelines 2006
andreasmarciniak on Suing Windfarms for Nuisa… liek versloot on Kicking Cans? Pat Swords on So you say you wanna Revo… buncranatogether on So you say you wanna Revo… So you say you wanna… on So you say you wanna Revo… Pat Swords on Cans can bounce (back) Dave Fingleton on Cans can bounce (back) andreasmarciniak on Cans can bounce (back) Cans can bounce (bac… on Kicking Cans? Pat Swords on Kicking Cans?
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: McGuiness
A certain individual has been going around my community spreading particularly malicious rumours about me. For a while it was a pathetic joke, but it has to stop now. One of the malicious lies being spread by this … Continue reading →