- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
- Autism : A colourful history
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: low frequency noise
Wind Industry’s Propaganda King – Simon Chapman Forced to Apologise to Dr Sarah Laurie for False & Malicious Taunts
*** Australia is blessed with a former tobacco advertising guru who is paid a packet by wind power outfits – like near-bankrupt Infigen – to pedal a story that the adverse health impacts caused by incessant turbine generated low-frequency noise … Continue reading
Dr Bruce Rapley Slams Australian Medical Association as Totally Unqualified Wind Industry Propagandists
**** Once upon a time, doctors (and we mean legally qualified medical practitioners – not media manipulators with journalism degrees or PhDs in sociology) were protective – even virulently so – of public health. And rightly so. But that was … Continue reading