- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Path to Extinction: Giant Wind & Solar Farms Destroying Habitat & Threatening Endangered Species
- Michael Shellenberger: Sorry, But I Cried Wolf on Climate Change
- Adios to Substituted Consent. At last.
- Distraction from the car engine
- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: low frequency noise
Wind Industry’s Propaganda King – Simon Chapman Forced to Apologise to Dr Sarah Laurie for False & Malicious Taunts
*** Australia is blessed with a former tobacco advertising guru who is paid a packet by wind power outfits – like near-bankrupt Infigen – to pedal a story that the adverse health impacts caused by incessant turbine generated low-frequency noise … Continue reading
Dr Bruce Rapley Slams Australian Medical Association as Totally Unqualified Wind Industry Propagandists
**** Once upon a time, doctors (and we mean legally qualified medical practitioners – not media manipulators with journalism degrees or PhDs in sociology) were protective – even virulently so – of public health. And rightly so. But that was … Continue reading