- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Local Elections 2014; Fianna Fail; Fine Gael; Labour; Green Party; Independent; NREAP; EirGrid; Wind Turbines
The second Principle of Natural Justice is Nemo Iudex In Causa Sua which means that a person is not allowed to be a judge in his own cause. This ancient principle is the basis for the concept of bias in … Continue reading
Print this out and ask your local election candidates to sign it: MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT Between: —————————————-The Voter (Your Name) And ————————————— The Candidate (Candidate’s Name) WHEREAS, in contemplation of the Local Elections to be held on 23 May … Continue reading