- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Leo Varadkar; Simon Harris
The ongoing scandal concerning the deliberate downgrading of what used to be Waterford Regional Hospital in favour of Cork raises interesting legal questions, particularly regarding the liability of a Minister for the actions of his own department, and in this … Continue reading →