- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: John Lyons; Public Order Act; Sierra; Irish Water; Peaceful Protest; Constitution; McCarthy J.; injunction; water charges; water tariff
Irish Water has somehow got hold of a list of names and addresses of people, including details of the property owned by them or inhabited by them. It is important to know where the information originally came from but as … Continue reading