- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
Neil van Dokkum on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Mart Roberts on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Nigel de Haas on Oh, what a lovely scam! Neil van Dokkum on Oh, what a lovely scam! Richard Mann on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on A time for Family swan101 on How Authorisation Procedures f… Neil van Dokkum on A time for Family Pat OBrien on A time for Family
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Irish Water; water charges; water meters; Fine Gael; consumer protection; Water Services Act; installation; protests; Dail;
I have continued to research the questions raised in my previous blogs on Irish Water, namely whether Irish Water were entitled to ask for your PPS number and secondly, whether Revenue had breached the Data Protection Act by providing … Continue reading
Irish Water has somehow got hold of a list of names and addresses of people, including details of the property owned by them or inhabited by them. It is important to know where the information originally came from but as … Continue reading