- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Irish Water; water charges; water meters; Fine Gael; consumer protection; Water Services Act; installation; protests; Dail;
I have continued to research the questions raised in my previous blogs on Irish Water, namely whether Irish Water were entitled to ask for your PPS number and secondly, whether Revenue had breached the Data Protection Act by providing … Continue reading
Irish Water has somehow got hold of a list of names and addresses of people, including details of the property owned by them or inhabited by them. It is important to know where the information originally came from but as … Continue reading