- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Path to Extinction: Giant Wind & Solar Farms Destroying Habitat & Threatening Endangered Species
- Michael Shellenberger: Sorry, But I Cried Wolf on Climate Change
- Adios to Substituted Consent. At last.
- Distraction from the car engine
- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Irish Water; water charges; free water; water meters; Fine Gael; septic tanks; wells; private water; consumer protection
Irish Water has somehow got hold of a list of names and addresses of people, including details of the property owned by them or inhabited by them. It is important to know where the information originally came from but as … Continue reading