- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Irish Water; water charges; free water; water meters; Fine Gael; septic tanks; wells; private water; consumer protection
Irish Water has somehow got hold of a list of names and addresses of people, including details of the property owned by them or inhabited by them. It is important to know where the information originally came from but as … Continue reading