- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: intermittent wind power
**** The true cost of wind power is insane. Californians – victims of a early burst of ‘wind’ pay fully 40% more than the US average for power: California’s Wind ‘Powered’ Dream Turns to Nightmare: Power Prices 40% Higher than … Continue reading
*** In two well-drawn pieces, Jamin Hübner throws light on the greatest economic and environmental fraud of all time. His insight and clarity of expression are notable; and so is his particular focus on the fact that the massive and … Continue reading