- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Infrasound/low-frequency noise and wind turbines
*** To call the mood amongst the wind industry, its parasites and spruikers “hysterical” is mastery in understatement. Their future is not just dark and dismal; it’s heading from catastrophic to cataclysmic. On every battlefront the wind industry is taking … Continue reading