- Path to Extinction: Giant Wind & Solar Farms Destroying Habitat & Threatening Endangered Species
- Michael Shellenberger: Sorry, But I Cried Wolf on Climate Change
- Adios to Substituted Consent. At last.
- Distraction from the car engine
- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
Neil van Dokkum on Adios to Substituted Consent.… John Issacs on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Neil van Dokkum on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Conor Hayes on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Neil van Dokkum on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Richard More-OFerral… on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Adios to Substituted… on Substituted Consent? Surely… Neil van Dokkum on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Mart Roberts on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Nigel de Haas on Oh, what a lovely scam!
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: homelessness
In Das Kapital, (my translation) Marx describes the final stages of capitalism, literally along the lines of ‘capitalism will eat itself’: “The final stages of capitalism will be marked by global capital being unable to expand and generate profits … Continue reading →