- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
- Autism : A colourful history
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: golden eagles
It is now widely recognised that wind turbines are inefficient, costly, environmentally unfriendly, and harmful to humans and other animals. For those who do not particularly care about these things, but are concerned about their personal finances, they are also … Continue reading →
The volume of work at my place of employment has caused me to neglect this blog, for which I apologise. Rather than simply stopping blogging, I thought I might combine work and blogging. The piece below is a very … Continue reading →
A certain individual has been going around my community spreading particularly malicious rumours about me. For a while it was a pathetic joke, but it has to stop now. One of the malicious lies being spread by this … Continue reading →
*** Federal court throws out scheme allowing windmills to kill bald and golden eagles for the next 30 years American Thinker Thomas Lifson 13 August 2015 At last, a federal court has taken a move to limit the slaughter of … Continue reading →