- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: freedom of information; commercial activity; online transactions; e-commerce; Big Brother; Google; Facebook; Twitter; Amazon; Apple.
The GDPR – how will it affect us? I have been inundated with questions about the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). My default excuse of “I haven’t had time to look at it yet” was wearing a bit thin, … Continue reading →