- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
- Autism : A colourful history
- The final stages of capitalism
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: freedom of information; commercial activity; online transactions; e-commerce; Big Brother; Google; Facebook; Twitter; Amazon; Apple.
The GDPR – how will it affect us? I have been inundated with questions about the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). My default excuse of “I haven’t had time to look at it yet” was wearing a bit thin, … Continue reading →