- Adios to Substituted Consent. At last.
- Distraction from the car engine
- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
Neil van Dokkum on Adios to Substituted Consent.… John Issacs on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Neil van Dokkum on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Conor Hayes on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Neil van Dokkum on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Richard More-OFerral… on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Adios to Substituted… on Substituted Consent? Surely… Neil van Dokkum on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Mart Roberts on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Nigel de Haas on Oh, what a lovely scam!
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: freedom of information; commercial activity; online transactions; e-commerce; Big Brother; Google; Facebook; Twitter; Amazon; Apple.
The GDPR – how will it affect us? I have been inundated with questions about the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). My default excuse of “I haven’t had time to look at it yet” was wearing a bit thin, … Continue reading →