- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
Neil van Dokkum on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Mart Roberts on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Nigel de Haas on Oh, what a lovely scam! Neil van Dokkum on Oh, what a lovely scam! Richard Mann on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on A time for Family swan101 on How Authorisation Procedures f… Neil van Dokkum on A time for Family Pat OBrien on A time for Family
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Francis Clauson
An interesting decision was handed down by Peter Tyndall, the Commissioner for Environmental Information, as to whether a private wind farm (“Wexwind”) fell within the definition of “public authority” for the purposes of the AIE Regulations, and was therefore … Continue reading