- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: fascist
(“the obscure by the more obscure”) If “bullshit” was a proper legal concept, it would have been used liberally in the latest Supreme Court judgment, and one can only imagine that the actual word was used in discussions between … Continue reading →
Our friends in Turkey continue to try and protect their homes and heritage sites from a rampant wind industry supported by a ruthless government and some highly questionable court decisions. Despite these obstacles, the community continues to pursue what many … Continue reading →
Renewables Threaten German Economy & Energy Supply, McKinsey Warns In New Report Michael Shellenberger Energy I write about energy and the environment. To stabilize the electricity grid and avoid becoming too dependent on imported natural gas, Germany is expanding coal … Continue reading →
In Das Kapital, (my translation) Marx describes the final stages of capitalism, literally along the lines of ‘capitalism will eat itself’: “The final stages of capitalism will be marked by global capital being unable to expand and generate profits … Continue reading →