- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Electrical grid
Wind Aware Ireland Press Release Minister Naughten has been accused of talking ‘gobbledygook’ on wind energy by a top economist. Minister Naughten’s take on wind energy in Ireland has been described as “gobbledygook verging on baby talk.” by top economist … Continue reading
The Aarhus Compliance Committee has interpreted Article 9 (3) of the Convention to mean that the public must have access to adequate judicial mechanisms in the event of acts and omissions in contravention of environmental law and, secondly, to provide … Continue reading
The current proliferation of wind farms in Ireland is not necessary for domestic consumption. This startling fact was conclusively proven by Pat Swords, an Irish chemical engineer, in a rousing presentation on Sunday evening in Knockanore, Waterford to various community … Continue reading