- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: EirGrid
“If we are uncritical, we shall always find what we want: we shall look for, and find, confirmations; and we shall look away from, and not see, whatever might be dangerous to our pet theories.” (Karl Popper) in this … Continue reading
This from the Independent: “Householders and businesses are facing higher electricity costs after the regulator for the sector proposed a massive hike in a levy on bills. The Commission for Energy Regulation has proposed that the public service obligation … Continue reading
The current proliferation of wind farms in Ireland is not necessary for domestic consumption. This startling fact was conclusively proven by Pat Swords, an Irish chemical engineer, in a rousing presentation on Sunday evening in Knockanore, Waterford to various community … Continue reading