- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
- Autism : A colourful history
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: EirGrid
“If we are uncritical, we shall always find what we want: we shall look for, and find, confirmations; and we shall look away from, and not see, whatever might be dangerous to our pet theories.” (Karl Popper) in this … Continue reading
This from the Independent: “Householders and businesses are facing higher electricity costs after the regulator for the sector proposed a massive hike in a levy on bills. The Commission for Energy Regulation has proposed that the public service obligation … Continue reading
The current proliferation of wind farms in Ireland is not necessary for domestic consumption. This startling fact was conclusively proven by Pat Swords, an Irish chemical engineer, in a rousing presentation on Sunday evening in Knockanore, Waterford to various community … Continue reading