- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: EirGrid; wind turbine; illegal; Fine Gael; Fianna Fail; Green Party; NREAP; Labour Party; Rabbitte; EU Directive; Oireachtas; ESB; wind turbine; biomass; BW Energy; Rethink Pylons; Irish Law Times
A friend asked me the other day that if a person wanted to take the granting of planning permission on review, did you have to be somehow involved in the original application? As is the case with most questions … Continue reading
The first session involved the opening statements. These are delivered in writing to the Aarhus Convention Compliance Committee (ACCC) beforehand, which allows a speaker from both sides to paraphrase and highlight the main points underpinning the Communication and the … Continue reading