- Your Home is Your Castle
- Lies, lies and more lies.
- Top Sleep Specialist Slams ‘Nocebo’ Nonsense: Wind Turbine Noise Obvious Cause of Sleep Deprivation
- Bill Bailey. He’s Unbelievable!
- Undeniable Proof: Wind Turbine Noise Causes Serious Adverse Health Effects
- Suing Windfarms for Nuisance
- So you say you wanna Revolution?
- Cans can bounce (back)
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: EirGrid; wind turbine; illegal; Fine Gael; Fianna Fail; Green Party; NREAP; Labour Party; Rabbitte; EU Directive; Oireachtas; ESB; wind turbine; biomass; BW Energy; Rethink Pylons; Irish Law Times
A friend asked me the other day that if a person wanted to take the granting of planning permission on review, did you have to be somehow involved in the original application? As is the case with most questions … Continue reading
The first session involved the opening statements. These are delivered in writing to the Aarhus Convention Compliance Committee (ACCC) beforehand, which allows a speaker from both sides to paraphrase and highlight the main points underpinning the Communication and the … Continue reading