- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
- Autism : A colourful history
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: EirGrid; special needs; children; hypersensitivity; Rabbitte
http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/pylon-corridor-would-destroy-our-autistic-sons-quality-of-life-256643.html The fact that autistic and other special-needs children are hypersensitive to electric noise (and often the general urban hum) is a long-established fact. If in doubt, see the research carried out by the Autism Institute (http://www.autism.com/ari/newsletter/044/page3.pdf). The hum and … Continue reading