- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: EirGrid; special needs; children; hypersensitivity; Rabbitte
http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland/pylon-corridor-would-destroy-our-autistic-sons-quality-of-life-256643.html The fact that autistic and other special-needs children are hypersensitive to electric noise (and often the general urban hum) is a long-established fact. If in doubt, see the research carried out by the Autism Institute (http://www.autism.com/ari/newsletter/044/page3.pdf). The hum and … Continue reading