- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Path to Extinction: Giant Wind & Solar Farms Destroying Habitat & Threatening Endangered Species
- Michael Shellenberger: Sorry, But I Cried Wolf on Climate Change
- Adios to Substituted Consent. At last.
- Distraction from the car engine
- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: EirGrid right to enter your land; Conlon SC; way-leave; pylons; mobile phones; broadband; Rabbitte; Communications
In an unprecedented show of disclosure, Minister Rabbitte’s Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources published a document on the internet which not only shared their inner fears about public opposition to their plans for obtaining planning permission for the … Continue reading