- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: EirGrid; Rabbitte; legal claim; tort; negligence; leukaemia; sue; Injuries Board; plaintiff; compensation
In Part 1 of this series of blogs, I contemplated that awful question: “If my child develops cancer from the overhead lines, can I sue EirGrid?” As I said then, and do so again now, I no longer practice, and … Continue reading
In 2007, a Report commissioned by the Department of the Marine, Communications and Natural Resources, entitled “Health Effects of Electromagnetic Fields”, recommended that although the risk was not severe enough to move existing (110 and 220 kV) lines away from … Continue reading