- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: EirGrid; democracy; Rabbitte; public participation
In my previous blog I reported that in response to the 1200 submissions on the Green Paper on Energy Policy in Ireland, the Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources had convened a single workshop scheduled to commence at 2.00 … Continue reading