- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: EirGrid; budget; tax; stealth tax; PSO Levy; electricity price; charges; financial statement; Fine Gael; Fianna Fail; Labour Party; People Before Profit; Direct Democracy; ESB; Rabbitte; Phil Hogan; S
In my previous blog I reported that in response to the 1200 submissions on the Green Paper on Energy Policy in Ireland, the Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources had convened a single workshop scheduled to commence at 2.00 … Continue reading
In May of this year the Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources (“DCENR”) launched the “Green Paper on Energy Policy in Ireland” and invited submissions. Apparently 1,200 submissions were received, which is a very impressive number and confirms the … Continue reading
In a previous blog, I wrote about the importance of the Kelly vs An Bord Pleanála judgment. The High Court recently handed down another judgment which, on the face of it, appears to contradict the Kelly judgment, as it concluded … Continue reading
In 2007, a Report commissioned by the Department of the Marine, Communications and Natural Resources, entitled “Health Effects of Electromagnetic Fields”, recommended that although the risk was not severe enough to move existing (110 and 220 kV) lines away from … Continue reading