- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: EcoPower; Ecopower Developments Limited; Waterford City Council; Waterford County Council; wind farm; County Development Plan
The issue of the replacement of the 2006 Guidelines regulating a safe distance between wind-farms and residences has been going on for so long now in Ireland that it has taken on the nature of a Molière farce. The … Continue reading
The right to comment on planning applications, and on appeals to planning decisions, by both the parties to that application/appeal and interested or affected citizens, is a fundamental premise of our planning law. As far as the right of … Continue reading
“Speaking on RTÉ’s This Week, Mr White said “the whole world needs to de-carbonise” and renewable energy was part of that. Onshore wind energy was the most cost-effective renewable energy currently available for Ireland. … Mr White said there was … Continue reading
November 2015 NEWS RELEASE . Wind turbines generate infrasound that can cause serious health problems. The infrasound from wind turbines can carry through the air for tens of kilometres. This was verified in the measurements carried out in Finland. . … Continue reading