- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: duty of care; standard of care; tort; negligence
There has been intense speculation about EirGrid’s announcement on GridLink, and the miracle cure in the form of “series compensation”. . I am not an engineer or very technical-minded, and even when some engineering friends tried to explain it to … Continue reading