- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
Neil van Dokkum on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Mart Roberts on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Nigel de Haas on Oh, what a lovely scam! Neil van Dokkum on Oh, what a lovely scam! Richard Mann on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on A time for Family swan101 on How Authorisation Procedures f… Neil van Dokkum on A time for Family Pat OBrien on A time for Family
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: CSA; Chief Scientific Adviser; Professor Patrick Cunningham; Professor Denis O’Sullivan; EirGrid; E.ON International Energy; SSE Renewables; Pat Rabbitte; Paul Dowling; Aidan Corcoran
There has been intense speculation about EirGrid’s announcement on GridLink, and the miracle cure in the form of “series compensation”. . I am not an engineer or very technical-minded, and even when some engineering friends tried to explain it to … Continue reading
Since the publication of the blogs examining the 2010 Report ‘A Review of Recent Investigations into the Possible Health Effects of Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) from Power Lines’, queries have been raised by readers of this blog as to … Continue reading