- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Path to Extinction: Giant Wind & Solar Farms Destroying Habitat & Threatening Endangered Species
- Michael Shellenberger: Sorry, But I Cried Wolf on Climate Change
- Adios to Substituted Consent. At last.
- Distraction from the car engine
- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: CSA; Chief Scientific Adviser; Professor Patrick Cunningham; Professor Denis O’Sullivan; EirGrid; E.ON International Energy; SSE Renewables; Pat Rabbitte; Paul Dowling; Aidan Corcoran
There has been intense speculation about EirGrid’s announcement on GridLink, and the miracle cure in the form of “series compensation”. . I am not an engineer or very technical-minded, and even when some engineering friends tried to explain it to … Continue reading
Since the publication of the blogs examining the 2010 Report ‘A Review of Recent Investigations into the Possible Health Effects of Exposure to Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) from Power Lines’, queries have been raised by readers of this blog as to … Continue reading