- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: cost of wind power
Wind Aware Ireland Press Release Minister Naughten has been accused of talking ‘gobbledygook’ on wind energy by a top economist. Minister Naughten’s take on wind energy in Ireland has been described as “gobbledygook verging on baby talk.” by top economist … Continue reading
*** In two well-drawn pieces, Jamin Hübner throws light on the greatest economic and environmental fraud of all time. His insight and clarity of expression are notable; and so is his particular focus on the fact that the massive and … Continue reading