- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Catherine McGuinness; John Fitzgerald; Keith Bell; Karen Foley; Colm McCarthy; Pat Rabbitte; EirGrid
The defence of “commercial or industrial confidentiality” is routinely abused by many enterprises to conceal a plethora of evils from the reach of legitimate requests for Access to Information on the Environment (AIE). . Article 9(1)(c) of the AIE Regulations … Continue reading
There has been intense speculation about EirGrid’s announcement on GridLink, and the miracle cure in the form of “series compensation”. . I am not an engineer or very technical-minded, and even when some engineering friends tried to explain it to … Continue reading
I have written an article questioning whether EirGrid is an “illegal organisation”. The article is published in the Irish Law Times in three parts, with Part 1 to be found at pages 81-85 of Volume 32 (2014), and now Part … Continue reading