- Path to Extinction: Giant Wind & Solar Farms Destroying Habitat & Threatening Endangered Species
- Michael Shellenberger: Sorry, But I Cried Wolf on Climate Change
- Adios to Substituted Consent. At last.
- Distraction from the car engine
- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
Neil van Dokkum on Adios to Substituted Consent.… John Issacs on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Neil van Dokkum on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Conor Hayes on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Neil van Dokkum on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Richard More-OFerral… on Adios to Substituted Consent.… Adios to Substituted… on Substituted Consent? Surely… Neil van Dokkum on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Mart Roberts on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Nigel de Haas on Oh, what a lovely scam!
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Catherine McGuinness; John Fitzgerald; Keith Bell; Karen Foley; Colm McCarthy; Pat Rabbitte; EirGrid cyclist; status; Road Traffic Act; interpretation; motorist; Special Olympics; Green Man Dr Graham
In 2007, a Report commissioned by the Department of the Marine, Communications and Natural Resources, entitled “Health Effects of Electromagnetic Fields”, recommended that although the risk was not severe enough to move existing (110 and 220 kV) lines away from … Continue reading