- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
Neil van Dokkum on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Mart Roberts on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Nigel de Haas on Oh, what a lovely scam! Neil van Dokkum on Oh, what a lovely scam! Richard Mann on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on A time for Family swan101 on How Authorisation Procedures f… Neil van Dokkum on A time for Family Pat OBrien on A time for Family
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: biomass
A beautifully written piece, compelling in its logic and fundamental common sense, by Paula Byrne, who is the spokesperson for Wind Aware Ireland. (Image and text courtesy of the Irish Times) “Claims by the the Government and the Sustainable Energy … Continue reading
An important decision has been handed down by the European Court of Justice on the definition of “plans and programs” in the SEA Directive. What is an SEA? An SEA (Strategic Environmental Assessment) is essentially an environmental impact … Continue reading
Originally posted on STOP THESE THINGS:
Run on ‘real’ electricity: the City of Light, brought to you courtesy of the Atom. **** After the Paris Climate Jamboree, the wind industry, its parasites and spruikers are licking their chops at the…