- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: biomass
A beautifully written piece, compelling in its logic and fundamental common sense, by Paula Byrne, who is the spokesperson for Wind Aware Ireland. (Image and text courtesy of the Irish Times) “Claims by the the Government and the Sustainable Energy … Continue reading
An important decision has been handed down by the European Court of Justice on the definition of “plans and programs” in the SEA Directive. What is an SEA? An SEA (Strategic Environmental Assessment) is essentially an environmental impact … Continue reading
Originally posted on STOP THESE THINGS:
Run on ‘real’ electricity: the City of Light, brought to you courtesy of the Atom. **** After the Paris Climate Jamboree, the wind industry, its parasites and spruikers are licking their chops at the…