- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Path to Extinction: Giant Wind & Solar Farms Destroying Habitat & Threatening Endangered Species
- Michael Shellenberger: Sorry, But I Cried Wolf on Climate Change
- Adios to Substituted Consent. At last.
- Distraction from the car engine
- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: bias; An Bord Pleanala; Paudie Coffey; Fine Gael; Fianna Fail; wind farms; planning permission; Supreme Court; High Court; EirGrid
One of the refreshing aspects of writing a blog is its immediacy. Rather than waiting on a peer-reviewed journal which can take from three months to a year to publish, the blog offers instantaneous publication. . This immediacy is also … Continue reading