- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
Neil van Dokkum on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Mart Roberts on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Nigel de Haas on Oh, what a lovely scam! Neil van Dokkum on Oh, what a lovely scam! Richard Mann on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on A time for Family swan101 on How Authorisation Procedures f… Neil van Dokkum on A time for Family Pat OBrien on A time for Family
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: autism; special needs; aspergers; home education; Department of Education; autistic units; national schools; teachers; Education; human rights; ABA; speech therapy; play therapy; educational therapy;
The issue of the replacement of the 2006 Guidelines regulating a safe distance between wind-farms and residences has been going on for so long now in Ireland that it has taken on the nature of a Molière farce. The … Continue reading
The story of EirGrid’s handling of public concerns over the harmful effects of EMF was exposed in this blog over two years ago, including the now infamous “reverse-quotation” used in the research study commissioned by EirGrid. Through the tireless efforts … Continue reading