- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: autism; special needs; aspergers; home education; Department of Education; autistic units; national schools; teachers; Education; human rights; ABA; speech therapy; play therapy; educational therapy;
For parents whose child has been (recently) diagnosed with autism, my wife Fiona has graciously made her book available on line for free. Please spread the word. https://online.flippingbook.com/view/601632/
The issue of the replacement of the 2006 Guidelines regulating a safe distance between wind-farms and residences has been going on for so long now in Ireland that it has taken on the nature of a Molière farce. The … Continue reading
The story of EirGrid’s handling of public concerns over the harmful effects of EMF was exposed in this blog over two years ago, including the now infamous “reverse-quotation” used in the research study commissioned by EirGrid. Through the tireless efforts … Continue reading