- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: autism; special needs; aspergers; home education; Department of Education; autistic units; national schools; teachers; Education; human rights; ABA; speech therapy; play therapy; educational therapy;
The issue of the replacement of the 2006 Guidelines regulating a safe distance between wind-farms and residences has been going on for so long now in Ireland that it has taken on the nature of a Molière farce. The … Continue reading
The story of EirGrid’s handling of public concerns over the harmful effects of EMF was exposed in this blog over two years ago, including the now infamous “reverse-quotation” used in the research study commissioned by EirGrid. Through the tireless efforts … Continue reading