- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: An Bord Pleanala; ESB; High Court; Peart J.; project splitting; EIS; environmental impact statement; Framore Limited; EcoPower; Ecopower Developments Limited; Waterford City Council; Waterford County
You might remember that in a previous blog I disagreed with Judge Caroline Costello’s finding against John Callaghan that Mr. Callaghan (and other members of the public) did not have the right to make representations to An Bord Pleanala (ABP) … Continue reading