- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Al;ex White TD; Green Paper on Energy Policy in Ireland; New Ross
November 2015 NEWS RELEASE . Wind turbines generate infrasound that can cause serious health problems. The infrasound from wind turbines can carry through the air for tens of kilometres. This was verified in the measurements carried out in Finland. . … Continue reading
This is the latest entry in that excellent blog, cearta.ie, which is written by Eoin O’Dell, who points out (as this blog has done in the past) that the average Irish citizen simply cannot afford to hire a lawyer, even … Continue reading