- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Al;ex White TD; Green Paper on Energy Policy in Ireland; New Ross
The defence of “commercial or industrial confidentiality” is routinely abused by many enterprises to conceal a plethora of evils from the reach of legitimate requests for Access to Information on the Environment (AIE). . Article 9(1)(c) of the AIE Regulations … Continue reading
About five hundred years before the birth of Christ, an event we have recently celebrated, the notion of democracy was expounded in the Greek city states, most notably Athens, where an assembly of citizens voted directly on laws governing … Continue reading