- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Alan Kelly; Labour Party; wind turbines; setback distance
About five hundred years before the birth of Christ, an event we have recently celebrated, the notion of democracy was expounded in the Greek city states, most notably Athens, where an assembly of citizens voted directly on laws governing … Continue reading
“Speaking on RTÉ’s This Week, Mr White said “the whole world needs to de-carbonise” and renewable energy was part of that. Onshore wind energy was the most cost-effective renewable energy currently available for Ireland. … Mr White said there was … Continue reading
November 2015 NEWS RELEASE . Wind turbines generate infrasound that can cause serious health problems. The infrasound from wind turbines can carry through the air for tens of kilometres. This was verified in the measurements carried out in Finland. . … Continue reading
This is the latest entry in that excellent blog, cearta.ie, which is written by Eoin O’Dell, who points out (as this blog has done in the past) that the average Irish citizen simply cannot afford to hire a lawyer, even … Continue reading