- German Study Proves Its Combined Wind & Solar Capacity Must be 100% Backed by Coal/Gas/Nuclear 100% of the Time
- Wind Turbine Noise
- Rust never sleeps … and neither does greed
- Energy bills to jump as plans unveiled for ‘massive’ hike in levy
- Start Preparing Your Submissions
- Going, going, gone (with the wind).
- Your Home is Your Castle
- Lies, lies and more lies.
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Alan Kelly; Labour Party; wind turbines; setback distance
The issue of the replacement of the 2006 Guidelines regulating a safe distance between wind-farms and residences has been going on for so long now in Ireland that it has taken on the nature of a Molière farce. The … Continue reading
The first session involved the opening statements. These are delivered in writing to the Aarhus Convention Compliance Committee (ACCC) beforehand, which allows a speaker from both sides to paraphrase and highlight the main points underpinning the Communication and the … Continue reading
What happened to the investigative journalist? Nowadays, most journalists want you to write the stories for them or they are not interested. If and when your story does get through, the Editor pulls it because it is “against editorial … Continue reading
The defence of “commercial or industrial confidentiality” is routinely abused by many enterprises to conceal a plethora of evils from the reach of legitimate requests for Access to Information on the Environment (AIE). . Article 9(1)(c) of the AIE Regulations … Continue reading