- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
Neil van Dokkum on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Mart Roberts on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Nigel de Haas on Oh, what a lovely scam! Neil van Dokkum on Oh, what a lovely scam! Richard Mann on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on A time for Family swan101 on How Authorisation Procedures f… Neil van Dokkum on A time for Family Pat OBrien on A time for Family
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Aarhus Treaty; Aarhus Convention; UN; EU; windfarms; NREAP; Pat Swords; Rabb
Readers were enraged at the contents of a previous blog on the inexplicable lack of activity on the part of the High Court in the case of Swords v Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources. Conspiracy theories came thick … Continue reading
“Speaking on RTÉ’s This Week, Mr White said “the whole world needs to de-carbonise” and renewable energy was part of that. Onshore wind energy was the most cost-effective renewable energy currently available for Ireland. … Mr White said there was … Continue reading