- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Seeing the Wood and the trees.
- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Aarhus Treaty; Aarhus Convention; UN; EU; windfarms; NREAP; Pat Swords; Rabb
Readers were enraged at the contents of a previous blog on the inexplicable lack of activity on the part of the High Court in the case of Swords v Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources. Conspiracy theories came thick … Continue reading
“Speaking on RTÉ’s This Week, Mr White said “the whole world needs to de-carbonise” and renewable energy was part of that. Onshore wind energy was the most cost-effective renewable energy currently available for Ireland. … Mr White said there was … Continue reading