- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Wind Turbines: Esen Fatma Kabadayi Whiting
Wind Aware Ireland have launched their new report “The Costs of Wind Energy in Ireland”. This report may precipitate the latest scandal in public spending. REPORT: The Costs of Wind Energy in Ireland The report shows that the Irish State … Continue reading
The tort of Nuisance – basic principles The law of (private) nuisance has been around for a long time but it has always been a poor neighbour to the more commonly litigated torts of negligence and trespass. In … Continue reading
A press release that has been met with sharply divided opinions was released by the BSB energy group: “BSB propose community wind farm for County Waterford BSB Community Energy Ltd. (BSB) is a limited company established by a substantial … Continue reading
Government Ministers are constantly bewailing the lack of research, or claiming to be abreast of the latest research, into the damage caused to humans by wind turbine noise. Jerry Punch and Rick James have finally managed to publish their … Continue reading
The desperate plight of Ontario rural communities: