- Access to Justice?
- Infrasound and other things that go bump in the night
- Wake in Fright: Wind Turbine Infrasound Causes Panic, Fear & Nightmares
- Windfarms affect children
- Hateful Eight: 8 Solid Reasons Why Subsidised Wind Power is Both Pointless & Harmful to Health & Wealth
- Debunking the 100% Renewables Fantasy: Running on Sunshine & Breezes – Pure Nonsense
- Bring on the Super Sub!
- Wind Turbine Noise & Vibration Causing Harm to Humans & Animals Alike
Access to Justice? |… on Access to Justice? Neil van Dokkum on Access to Justice? Beth Harrington on Access to Justice? Neil van Dokkum on Wake in Fright: Wind Turbine I… Emyr Griffiths on Wake in Fright: Wind Turbine I… Infrasound and other… on Infrasound and other things th… Neil van Dokkum on Important ECJ Ruling on the SE… Pieter Vandenheede on Important ECJ Ruling on the SE… Pat Swords on Bring on the Super Sub! Wind Turbine Noise |… on Wind Turbine Noise
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Wind Turbines: Esen Fatma Kabadayi Whiting
The tort of Nuisance – basic principles The law of (private) nuisance has been around for a long time but it has always been a poor neighbour to the more commonly litigated torts of negligence and trespass. In … Continue reading
A press release that has been met with sharply divided opinions was released by the BSB energy group: “BSB propose community wind farm for County Waterford BSB Community Energy Ltd. (BSB) is a limited company established by a substantial … Continue reading
Government Ministers are constantly bewailing the lack of research, or claiming to be abreast of the latest research, into the damage caused to humans by wind turbine noise. Jerry Punch and Rick James have finally managed to publish their … Continue reading
The desperate plight of Ontario rural communities: