- Suing Windfarms for Nuisance
- So you say you wanna Revolution?
- Cans can bounce (back)
- Kicking Cans?
- Minister concedes to setback and zoning for wind farms in Donegal
- Wind energy is not the answer to Ireland’s emission problem
- The Hidden Human Tragedy Caused by Incessant Wind Turbine Noise
- Have Your Say! Revision of Wind Energy Development Guidelines 2006
andreasmarciniak on Suing Windfarms for Nuisa… liek versloot on Kicking Cans? Pat Swords on So you say you wanna Revo… buncranatogether on So you say you wanna Revo… So you say you wanna… on So you say you wanna Revo… Pat Swords on Cans can bounce (back) Dave Fingleton on Cans can bounce (back) andreasmarciniak on Cans can bounce (back) Cans can bounce (bac… on Kicking Cans? Pat Swords on Kicking Cans?
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Wind Turbines: Esen Fatma Kabadayi Whiting
The tort of Nuisance – basic principles The law of (private) nuisance has been around for a long time but it has always been a poor neighbour to the more commonly litigated torts of negligence and trespass. In … Continue reading
A press release that has been met with sharply divided opinions was released by the BSB energy group: “BSB propose community wind farm for County Waterford BSB Community Energy Ltd. (BSB) is a limited company established by a substantial … Continue reading
Government Ministers are constantly bewailing the lack of research, or claiming to be abreast of the latest research, into the damage caused to humans by wind turbine noise. Jerry Punch and Rick James have finally managed to publish their … Continue reading
The desperate plight of Ontario rural communities: