- Path to Extinction: Giant Wind & Solar Farms Destroying Habitat & Threatening Endangered Species
- Michael Shellenberger: Sorry, But I Cried Wolf on Climate Change
- Adios to Substituted Consent. At last.
- Distraction from the car engine
- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Val Martin
The volume of work at my place of employment has caused me to neglect this blog, for which I apologise. Rather than simply stopping blogging, I thought I might combine work and blogging. The piece below is a very … Continue reading →
Irish rural communities have been opposing wind farms, and pylons before that, for the better part of a decade. This has involved community groups gathering funds through church collections, cake sales, and the like. There are numerous tales of hardship … Continue reading →
Congratulations to the Four Angry Ladies on starting this site, and asking questions that most are too scared to ask. I would ask two more: The link between the Comeragh Community Development Group and BSB Energy has already been established. … Continue reading →
A certain individual has been going around my community spreading particularly malicious rumours about me. For a while it was a pathetic joke, but it has to stop now. One of the malicious lies being spread by this … Continue reading →
Congratulations to Val Martin, who took on An Bord Pleanala in the High Court and won. This amazing achievement is testimony to the fact that it is possible for a person, with no formal legal training, but with bucketloads of … Continue reading →