- Path to Extinction: Giant Wind & Solar Farms Destroying Habitat & Threatening Endangered Species
- Michael Shellenberger: Sorry, But I Cried Wolf on Climate Change
- Adios to Substituted Consent. At last.
- Distraction from the car engine
- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Excellent blog by Martin Goodall. Brexit can only happen when the House of Commons makes it happen. Martin Goodall’s Planning Law Blog Is Brexit inevitable? Posted: 01 Jul 2016 04:15 AM PDT “Despite an occasional urge to blog on topics … Continue reading
Originally posted on STOP THESE THINGS:
Not an English word in sight. **** One of the myths pedalled by Australia’s self-appointed wind farm noise, sleep and health ‘expert’ (a former tobacco advertising guru) is that the known and obvious adverse…
Dorothy Patricia van Dokkum (née Meade) 2 October 1932 – 3 February 2015 Today I mourn the passing of a wonderful lady who forever had a smile and a twinkle in her eye. Perhaps one day I will be able … Continue reading