- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Oh, what a lovely scam!
- A time for Family
- How Authorisation Procedures for Wind Farms are Illegally Discriminating Against Other Sources of Renewable Energy
- The attack on Human Rights in Turkey
- Ireland in trouble with Aarhus – again
- What! More wind turbines? Are you serious?
Neil van Dokkum on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Mart Roberts on Reasons, and the reasons for g… Nigel de Haas on Oh, what a lovely scam! Neil van Dokkum on Oh, what a lovely scam! Richard Mann on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on Oh, what a lovely scam! andreasmarciniak on A time for Family swan101 on How Authorisation Procedures f… Neil van Dokkum on A time for Family Pat OBrien on A time for Family
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Excellent blog by Martin Goodall. Brexit can only happen when the House of Commons makes it happen. Martin Goodall’s Planning Law Blog Is Brexit inevitable? Posted: 01 Jul 2016 04:15 AM PDT “Despite an occasional urge to blog on topics … Continue reading
Originally posted on STOP THESE THINGS:
Not an English word in sight. **** One of the myths pedalled by Australia’s self-appointed wind farm noise, sleep and health ‘expert’ (a former tobacco advertising guru) is that the known and obvious adverse…
Dorothy Patricia van Dokkum (née Meade) 2 October 1932 – 3 February 2015 Today I mourn the passing of a wonderful lady who forever had a smile and a twinkle in her eye. Perhaps one day I will be able … Continue reading