- Suing Windfarms for Nuisance
- So you say you wanna Revolution?
- Cans can bounce (back)
- Kicking Cans?
- Minister concedes to setback and zoning for wind farms in Donegal
- Wind energy is not the answer to Ireland’s emission problem
- The Hidden Human Tragedy Caused by Incessant Wind Turbine Noise
- Have Your Say! Revision of Wind Energy Development Guidelines 2006
andreasmarciniak on Suing Windfarms for Nuisa… liek versloot on Kicking Cans? Pat Swords on So you say you wanna Revo… buncranatogether on So you say you wanna Revo… So you say you wanna… on So you say you wanna Revo… Pat Swords on Cans can bounce (back) Dave Fingleton on Cans can bounce (back) andreasmarciniak on Cans can bounce (back) Cans can bounce (bac… on Kicking Cans? Pat Swords on Kicking Cans?
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: The United Nations Economic Commission for Europe’s (UNECE) Convention on Access to Information
The Captain’s warm-up had gone well and so we arrived at the beautiful but enormous Palace of Nations in Geneva with the usual pre-match jitters, but with Pat Swords charging ahead and us in his wake, we found our … Continue reading
Readers were enraged at the contents of a previous blog on the inexplicable lack of activity on the part of the High Court in the case of Swords v Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources. Conspiracy theories came thick … Continue reading