- Your Home is Your Castle
- Lies, lies and more lies.
- Top Sleep Specialist Slams ‘Nocebo’ Nonsense: Wind Turbine Noise Obvious Cause of Sleep Deprivation
- Bill Bailey. He’s Unbelievable!
- Undeniable Proof: Wind Turbine Noise Causes Serious Adverse Health Effects
- Suing Windfarms for Nuisance
- So you say you wanna Revolution?
- Cans can bounce (back)
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: The Spokes of the Wheel; wind farms; Ireland; Windfall
There have been a number of interesting comments on Nigel’s blog of last week, “Kicking Cans”. One of those was a link to a German article by a medical doctor on important new research regarding the dangers of infrasound emitted … Continue reading
The tort of Nuisance – basic principles The law of (private) nuisance has been around for a long time but it has always been a poor neighbour to the more commonly litigated torts of negligence and trespass. In … Continue reading
A press release that has been met with sharply divided opinions was released by the BSB energy group: “BSB propose community wind farm for County Waterford BSB Community Energy Ltd. (BSB) is a limited company established by a substantial … Continue reading
The desperate plight of Ontario rural communities:
Originally posted on STOP THESE THINGS:
Run on ‘real’ electricity: the City of Light, brought to you courtesy of the Atom. **** After the Paris Climate Jamboree, the wind industry, its parasites and spruikers are licking their chops at the…
The madness of Irish energy policy explained – using an apple.