- German Study Proves Its Combined Wind & Solar Capacity Must be 100% Backed by Coal/Gas/Nuclear 100% of the Time
- Wind Turbine Noise
- Rust never sleeps … and neither does greed
- Energy bills to jump as plans unveiled for ‘massive’ hike in levy
- Start Preparing Your Submissions
- Going, going, gone (with the wind).
- Your Home is Your Castle
- Lies, lies and more lies.
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA); Grid 25; North-South Interconnector
A beautifully written piece, compelling in its logic and fundamental common sense, by Paula Byrne, who is the spokesperson for Wind Aware Ireland. (Image and text courtesy of the Irish Times) “Claims by the the Government and the Sustainable Energy … Continue reading
An important decision has been handed down by the European Court of Justice on the definition of “plans and programs” in the SEA Directive. What is an SEA? An SEA (Strategic Environmental Assessment) is essentially an environmental impact … Continue reading
Congratulations to Val Martin, who took on An Bord Pleanala in the High Court and won. This amazing achievement is testimony to the fact that it is possible for a person, with no formal legal training, but with bucketloads of … Continue reading