- What is “disability”?
- People with intellectual disabilities who want to marry.
- When you need a helping hand
- Learning at Level 5
- The concept of Standing and the access to justice
- Public Consultation – fruitful or farcical?
- Victims Vindicated: Farmers Victorious in Landmark Legal Battle Over Wind Turbine Noise
- More on Forestry
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA); Grid 25; North-South Interconnector
This is a case report on the Supreme Court judgment of: Kathleen Connelly v. An Bord Pleanala (Clare County Council and McMahon Finn Wind Acquisitions Ltd – Notice Parties) Full judgment here: Kathleen Connolly v ABP Supreme Court . The Parties … Continue reading
Wind Aware Ireland have launched their new report “The Costs of Wind Energy in Ireland”. This report may precipitate the latest scandal in public spending. REPORT: The Costs of Wind Energy in Ireland The report shows that the Irish State … Continue reading
A beautifully written piece, compelling in its logic and fundamental common sense, by Paula Byrne, who is the spokesperson for Wind Aware Ireland. (Image and text courtesy of the Irish Times) “Claims by the the Government and the Sustainable Energy … Continue reading
An important decision has been handed down by the European Court of Justice on the definition of “plans and programs” in the SEA Directive. What is an SEA? An SEA (Strategic Environmental Assessment) is essentially an environmental impact … Continue reading