- Your Home is Your Castle
- Lies, lies and more lies.
- Top Sleep Specialist Slams ‘Nocebo’ Nonsense: Wind Turbine Noise Obvious Cause of Sleep Deprivation
- Bill Bailey. He’s Unbelievable!
- Undeniable Proof: Wind Turbine Noise Causes Serious Adverse Health Effects
- Suing Windfarms for Nuisance
- So you say you wanna Revolution?
- Cans can bounce (back)
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA); Grid 25; North-South Interconnector
A beautifully written piece, compelling in its logic and fundamental common sense, by Paula Byrne, who is the spokesperson for Wind Aware Ireland. (Image and text courtesy of the Irish Times) “Claims by the the Government and the Sustainable Energy … Continue reading
An important decision has been handed down by the European Court of Justice on the definition of “plans and programs” in the SEA Directive. What is an SEA? An SEA (Strategic Environmental Assessment) is essentially an environmental impact … Continue reading
Congratulations to Val Martin, who took on An Bord Pleanala in the High Court and won. This amazing achievement is testimony to the fact that it is possible for a person, with no formal legal training, but with bucketloads of … Continue reading