- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Path to Extinction: Giant Wind & Solar Farms Destroying Habitat & Threatening Endangered Species
- Michael Shellenberger: Sorry, But I Cried Wolf on Climate Change
- Adios to Substituted Consent. At last.
- Distraction from the car engine
- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Refugees; Apartheid; Kulaks; Stalin;
The volume of work at my place of employment has caused me to neglect this blog, for which I apologise. Rather than simply stopping blogging, I thought I might combine work and blogging. The piece below is a very … Continue reading →
Irish rural communities have been opposing wind farms, and pylons before that, for the better part of a decade. This has involved community groups gathering funds through church collections, cake sales, and the like. There are numerous tales of hardship … Continue reading →
Congratulations to the Four Angry Ladies on starting this site, and asking questions that most are too scared to ask. I would ask two more: The link between the Comeragh Community Development Group and BSB Energy has already been established. … Continue reading →
The turnout at last night’s meeting in Rainbow Hall was huge – well over five hundred people (and we have signed lists to prove that, RTE News). The meeting ended with a very resounding, and unanimous, rejection of the proposed … Continue reading →
The Copper Coast in County Waterford, Ireland is a UNESCO World Heritage Site of breathtaking natural beauty. It is hard to imagine that anybody would want to build an industrial wind farm right in the middle of it, but apparently … Continue reading →
A certain individual has been going around my community spreading particularly malicious rumours about me. For a while it was a pathetic joke, but it has to stop now. One of the malicious lies being spread by this … Continue reading →