- “obscurum per obscurius”
- Forcing the ‘Custodians of the Planning Process’ to do their job.
- Injunctions against Quarries
- Path to Extinction: Giant Wind & Solar Farms Destroying Habitat & Threatening Endangered Species
- Michael Shellenberger: Sorry, But I Cried Wolf on Climate Change
- Adios to Substituted Consent. At last.
- Distraction from the car engine
- What do we mean by “Conflict of Interest”?
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Profiling; Data Collection; Information Algorithm.
The GDPR – how will it affect us? I have been inundated with questions about the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). My default excuse of “I haven’t had time to look at it yet” was wearing a bit thin, … Continue reading →