- German Study Proves Its Combined Wind & Solar Capacity Must be 100% Backed by Coal/Gas/Nuclear 100% of the Time
- Wind Turbine Noise
- Rust never sleeps … and neither does greed
- Energy bills to jump as plans unveiled for ‘massive’ hike in levy
- Start Preparing Your Submissions
- Going, going, gone (with the wind).
- Your Home is Your Castle
- Lies, lies and more lies.
- Follow The Law is my Oyster on WordPress.com
Category Archives: Planning Permission; Extension; Planning and Development Act
A person needs to feel safe and secure, and happy, in their own home. If a society cannot guarantee its citizens a peaceful and secure place to stay, that society will very quickly become dysfunctional. Citizens will react … Continue reading
The tort of Nuisance – basic principles The law of (private) nuisance has been around for a long time but it has always been a poor neighbour to the more commonly litigated torts of negligence and trespass. In … Continue reading
“I am as anxious as anybody else to have these new guidelines put in place as the current guidelines are not fit for purpose.” (Denis Naughten, Minister for Communications, Climate Change and Environment, Dail, 06/10/2016). Finding space for wind … Continue reading
Congratulations to Val Martin, who took on An Bord Pleanala in the High Court and won. This amazing achievement is testimony to the fact that it is possible for a person, with no formal legal training, but with bucketloads of … Continue reading
The right to comment on planning applications, and on appeals to planning decisions, by both the parties to that application/appeal and interested or affected citizens, is a fundamental premise of our planning law. As far as the right of … Continue reading